IVY GREENS Vedic Village Kolkata, at Rajarhat, is a cluster of 2 BHK flats with enhancements like V-Den, Club, Swimming Pool, Spa, Multiplexes, 5 sections of land Entertainment Zone & parts more. Vedic Realty Ltd has propelled yet an alternate Project in Kolkata. Vedic Village is placed in Rajarhat. All 2 BHK apartments with price starting from 33.20 lacs.
As we all know there is not much need to discuss about THE INTERNATIONAL WESTERN PRIMIERE SPA RESORT. This is the first time ever Vedic Realty is developing budget residential living along side the only 18 hole continuous golf course which is PGA approved within the boundary of the resort.
The pre launch booking for these apartments were done at 2600/sqft during early Jan14, the same is now being booked at a price of 2850/sqft. By the time phase 2 is completed developer may start booking at 3100/sqft. With breath taking amenities and world-class level golf course along with commercial developments within the same complex things will be totally different in the coming years. Possession time for IVY Greens Vedic Village is 2017, by this time we expect a price of at least 3400-3800/sqft.
On one side of Duplex Natura is the limitless, green breadth of Greentech City with its arrangements, yards and tree-lined ways. On the other side of Duplex Natura Rajarhat are the new open greens of Kolkata’s first advanced green.
Enclosure & universe
The lower duplex opens out to your private enclosure for a mob of colors in season. The upper duplex opens out to clear blue skies and the spellbinding twinkle of stars. While the ventral unit gives the proficiency and purpose of a flat.
Pride & Privacy
The lower floor in Duplex Natura is for eating and dining, amusement and the unending jealousy of your visitors. While the upper floor in Duplex Natura is your family’s private space where you live and be as you like.
220 four room Duplexes and Central Apartments.
Each Duplex and Apartment accompanies Parking Facility and Servant’s residences.
Duplex Natura Rajarhat Price:
Duplex Natura units base selling price is starting from Rs. 3100 per sqft and will be as per the following charts.
There is also a 20:80 scheme available at a nominal increase of the base selling price. Pay 20% now and book your unit, start paying the rest 80% after 2 years.
For more info on the project Duplex Natura click here or give us a call and we will be happy to provide you other required information and we will arrange for site visit.
Returns on Investment
As we all know there is not much need to discuss about THE INTERNATIONAL WESTERN PRIMIERE SPA RESORT. These duplex have their own perks of the open green view of the never ending golf course, along with a 1.5 Katha private lawn for each lower duplex & a 750sqft private terrace with every upper duplex. These are the 2nd phase of duplex under construction, The 1st phase is totally booked @ 60lacs per unit (3BHK) with deck. One can use these duplexes for renting out to the foreign tourists who very often come to Vedic Village to enjoy the Indian living with natural village beauty, as of now they pay as much as 15000/day for the resort rooms. Fully furnished duplexes will earn at least 8000 to 10000 per day if given on rent.
Possession is within 2.5 years from now and one can expect the valuation to be increased to at least 1 crore to 1.10 crores by that time. There are few farm houses and aqua homes for resale at 2.5 crores to 4 crores just beside the Duplex Natura in the same complex.